Monday, April 7, 2008

Eli the Great


Eli's class finished up a project called "Images of Greatness" last week. They had to choose someone, not American, who had made an impact on the world and then they studied them and put together a big presentation including a project board, bio-riddle and costume. He chose Alexander the Great. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up as these great people they had studied and to hear their riddles and guess who they were. Eli wasn't to thrilled that I had my camera, but I thought he looked great in his costume and wanted to share. (I made the skirt-thingy that he is wearing from duct tape! haha. Shh. Don't tell.)

3 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

It looks awesome. Duct tape or not, you did great!

Mitchell Family said...

Emily, I saw your comments but couldn't find that you had a blog...but here it is! Love being able to see your family- your kids a huge!!!!!!!!

Tricia said...

That's a great costume!!!! And there is nothing that can't be done with a creative mind and a little bit of duct tape. :)