Monday, October 13, 2008

in a rut.

I am in a major blogging rut.
It's not that I don't have anything to blog about- it's just that I haven't felt like blogging.
And my background was bugging me.
But I can't find anything I like right now.
So- white it is.
I need to post about Hannah's 2nd birthday.
And find a cute new background.
Maybe tomorrow.

7 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Good luck with the new blog background. I'll check back to see how Hannah's b-day went.

Amy said...

Amen to that - That's exactly how I feel. Good luck!

Amy Jones said...

Sorry, I think we all go through that from time to time! I'll be checking back as well!

Chelsea said...

I've been wondering about you. I was thinking about your ear just yesterday while I was putting away the dishes. I understand the rut. I believe I am in one myself. I hope that Hannah had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that your background has been bugging you, your mother and I did the best we could.

We love you,

Dad

Mary said...

Hi Emily! Trevor gave me your blog address. Your kids are so cute!! It is fun to see what people from high school are up to!
Mary Jorgensen

Adams family said...

I hear you, I am so not in the blogging mind frame. I just post the pictures now with little to say. The point gets across I hope.

Barbie