(Our anniversary was actually last month, but it was right before trek and father's day and this post just wasn't happening then. I'll change the date and get in order in a few days.)
Who knew on the first day of seventh grade,when we met on the stairs in the front hall of the junior high,
when I smiled and told you to write me a note if you wanted to,
that you would?

Who knew that we would become great friends,
and keep writing notes,
and keep writing notes,
and letters,
even when I moved across the country,
and you went on a mission?

Who knew that after your mission,
we would get married,
and have a few tough times but many more great times,
and have a beautiful family,
and still be happy, and best friends and in love 14 years later?
Not me.
But I'm really glad that I asked you to write me a note.
And that you did.
Happy Anniversary.
I love you T!
(And I can't believe that Eli is about to start 7th grade
and is the age that we were when we met!)

7 comments:
awwww! you got me all teary-eyed! berek and i met when i was :::whispering::: twelve years old. it's neat having history like that, isn't it?
happy anniversary!!!
Wow! That is totally sweet. Happy Anniversary. Your pictures are beautiful.
I love the pictures, and I love the pioneer trek pictures too.
Em - that post was great - how romantic...
Happy be-lated anniversary! That was a great post. Very sweet.
I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!! Trevor looks like John Travolta, young john, but John none the less!!!!! Congrats!
Randee- I have teased Trev about looking like John Travolta since we met. haha.
Post a Comment