Sunday, March 22, 2009

Expecting

Well, it appears to be "official" that we will be having a new little one in a few months.

I am a week past the latest time that I have miscarried

and we have been hearing the hearbeat everyday.

(I love that fact that you can rent a heartbeat doppler online!)

I also felt the baby kick, several times tonight, for the first time today.

Can you hear the sigh of relief coming from our house?


Oh- and Trevor really wants to have a surprise baby,

so we will not be finding out the baby's gender.

( This kind of stresses me out!)

I really think it's a girl.

I've even bought pink.

But do I dare get a room ready?

15 comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Missty said...

WOW! How exciting!! And way cool about renting a heat monitor! Who knew??

Rod and Jess said...

Oh my gosh! So did not see that coming!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are beyong thrilled for all of you! We hope it continues to go smooth!

Rod and Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I was wondering...congratulations!

Chelsea said...

YAY!! What a relief! How do you do it, I'll never know. I'm so excited that you are going to have a surprise baby! I admire everyone who can do that.

Jodi Jo said...

I am really, really happy for you! I was seriously convinced that Cooper was a girl. Damon was even worried that I would be disappointed. That is how much I thought it was a girl. My advice would be to be careful. So happy that you have made it this far. I'll be thinking pink for you!

Jonie said...

This is great news, I am so happy for your family. Congrats!

Jason and Kristin said...

That gives me goose bumps! We'll keep you and the bun in the oven in our prayers!

Fiddlefish said...

So relieved and happy for you!!! If it makes you feel better, I do believe as a Mom you can "know." I had all the decorations and quilts made for my last 2 kids before we ever had an ultrasound. The room decor remains unchanged. :) So happy for you, Emily.

Amy Jones said...

I don't know how you gals can do the surprise thing. It even stresses me out when other people do it. I never could.

Congrats on the kicks. I cried a little for you (all in happiness).

Love ya!

Tia said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything!

Jaime said...

Yea for baby Lewis!! That is so fun.

Don and Kelley said...

I am so excited for you! What great news!

Autumn said...

Congratulations Emily! I am with you...I think it's a girl! How fun!