Last night Noah was in the first grade's Dr. Seuss Reading Celebration program at his school. As we were getting ready to go this conversation took place:
Noah- "Mom after my program you will probably want to cry."
Me- "Why?"
Noah- "Because it will be so good. And you'll probably want to yell Bravo! Oh Bravo!" (This was said in a very proper voice while doing a tiny little clapping motion with his hands)
Me- ::::snort, cough, choke:::: "Oh."
Then came the program. You know the funniest home video clips with the kid on the back row who is putting on his own show? Well that would be Noah. He did a great job singing, but he was also signing 'I love you', doing the John Travolta disco dance, making muscle arm poses and goofy faces. That's our Noah. Oh- and after he was done- Trevor just couldn't resist saying "Noah that was so good I almost cried. I just have to say, Bravo! Bravo!"
Noah's eyes got huge and he said, "Really?!?"
I said :::::snort, choke, cough::::: "Yep!"


1 comments:
That is such a cute story! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment