Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

This year we met with Summerhays' at their house for our annual egg hunt. And as usual the kids had a blast. They love this tradition!

Noah, Adam & Eli on the hunt.



Hannah loved finding eggs!
Once she discovered they had something in them she had to open each one.


Noah's golden egg was in the mailbox!

Jonah couldn't wait to open his and see what he got.


Eli's golden egg was hidden in a tough spot this year.
It took him a few trips around the yard to find it.


Alex on the hunt.


Jonah with his basketful.


Checkin' out the goods!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

I love the pics! And I couldn't help but notice the UofU mailbox in the background! lol. I am not sure which Summerhays house this is, but I am NOT surprised.

I wonder if my dad knows you can get a personalized mailbox like this! lol. After all, he is the one driving around with a license plate that says: "ZOOBI".

I love the family rivalry.

And once, we were going to spray paint our dog BLUE when the Summerhayses were coming over.