Friday, November 7, 2008

Eli's Update

Eli's team had a rough game Wed. night.
But, they ended up 2nd place in their division.
I am proud of them, but of course they were very disappointed. In Eli's words- "The only thing worse then coming in last, is coming in 2nd." It was a cold game and my camera was acting up so I didn't get pictures, but this...
Is what we woke up to that morning.
Thankfully it had melted off the field by game time but it was by far the coldest game we had.
Goal for next season- 1st Place!
Practices start in July. See ya in 8 months.

2 comments:

Missty said...

Oh my gosh!! Check out the snow!! Do I dare say it was 85 here today!!

Chelsea said...

I was thinking of him the whole day when I woke up to snow! I was wondering if they would still have the game. Oh well! There's always next year. Good job though.