Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

We LOVE Halloween!! Here are some pictures from the last week or two...

***Ward Halloween Carnival***
(Trev couldn't resist the hair and had to try on Zach's cool hat.)


Noah & Mrs. W at his class party.
Very nice teacher ~ Very creepy costume


This amazing costume was at Witches Night Out.
(I was having to much fun to take pictures of anything else. Oops!)

***Halloween Night***

A creepy guy, some Jedi's and a witch.
Jonah wanted to use the giant cauldron as his treat bucket. Funny kid!

The food.


The good stuff!

A sweet thank-you kiss.

6 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I was so happy when they stopped by for a treat. That cauldron is hilarious!

Lindsay said...

Looks like alot of fun!!

Chelsea said...

How fun! Great costumes too. e-mail me your #. I want to talk to you about the night terrors. chelseawhitney@gmail.com

Rine Family said...

What Fun! Wish we could have been there to share the excitement.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Christopher and Eli. Looks like a super fun night. Love the costumes.

Missty said...

Fun Night!!! THanks for the invite to your blog!! I love it!