Trevor & Emily Christopher Eli Noah Jonah Hannah Eva
Funny Kid Stuff...
7/09 After hearing that the space station would be visable, moving across the sky for a few minutes my dad and I took the kids outside to see it. After it passed over- Noah: "Do you really think that was it?" Grandpa: "Yep, that was it." Noah: "Well that sucked!" (We aren't quite sure what he was expecting.) *** 2/5/09 Hannah: "Mom, I'm Nakie." (holding out her arms, completely naked) "Ta-Daa!" *** 2/4/09 At dinner, after Hannah dumped her plate on the floor... Mom: "Oh Hannah. You have made so many messes today!" Noah: "She is soooo naughty! Jonah: "Yeah- she's probably going to be a BYU fan!"
7 comments:
LOVE your background. I adore your Noah, he is such a funny guy.
Noah Noah Noah...Can I clone you? LOL
Tara
Now that's some serious intelligence. Love it.
That is a smart boy!!
Can I borrow him for a bit?
Seriously! ...very smart indeed!!!
Oh!! Send that smart boy over to my house!
Post a Comment